Micro-Macro Determinants of Growth in Emerging Economies. Although, it was thought that emerging economies could de-couple from advanced...
Innovation highlighted area of SIDA’s new strategy Sida has announced that innovation is an important area in their new...
Conference highlights interesting findings of innovation in low-income countries Over 80 participants from a broad range of research institutions,...
Researchers gather to improve understanding of how national economies can escape poverty and middle income traps
Researchers gather to improve understanding of how national economies can escape poverty and middle income traps On May 22nd...
Subscribe to News Updates
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY THE 14th INTERNATIONAL PhD SCHOOL ON INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT April 11, 2019
- Conference – Micro-dynamics, Catching-Up and Global Value Chains April 5, 2019
- LALICS 2019 – initiate the call for papers April 2, 2019
- Call for Papers & Research Proposals – 5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 (August 29-31, 2019) March 25, 2019
- The 17th Globelics Conference will be held in October 2020 in Costa Rica. March 20, 2019
- Good News for the Globelics community – Changes in the Globelics Membership Program make it easy for new members to join February 21, 2019
- See the updated Globelics Constitution February 18, 2019
- Diffusion of Innovation in Low Income Countries (DILIC). January 30, 2019
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY 2018 – The 13th International PhD School on Innovation and Development August 15, 2018
- The registration was postponed to August 1st. July 11, 2018