Author(s): Gabriela Dutrénit and Martín Puchet Anyul and Luis Sanz-Menendez and Morris Teubal and Alexandre O. Vera-Cruz. Year: 2008....
Discussing innovation and development: Converging points between the Latin American school and the Innovation Systems perspective?
Author(s): José E. Cassiolato and Helena M. M. Lastres. Year: 2008. ISBN: 2246 – 0616. Since it was formulated...
A Vision for Latin America: A resource-based strategy for technological dynamism and social inclusion
Author(s): Carlota Perez. Year: 2008. ISBN: 2246 – 0616. This essay looks at the current trends in globalization and in the diffusion...
Subscribe to News Updates
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY THE 14th INTERNATIONAL PhD SCHOOL ON INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT April 11, 2019
- Conference – Micro-dynamics, Catching-Up and Global Value Chains April 5, 2019
- LALICS 2019 – initiate the call for papers April 2, 2019
- Call for Papers & Research Proposals – 5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 (August 29-31, 2019) March 25, 2019
- The 17th Globelics Conference will be held in October 2020 in Costa Rica. March 20, 2019
- Good News for the Globelics community – Changes in the Globelics Membership Program make it easy for new members to join February 21, 2019
- See the updated Globelics Constitution February 18, 2019
- Diffusion of Innovation in Low Income Countries (DILIC). January 30, 2019
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY 2018 – The 13th International PhD School on Innovation and Development August 15, 2018
- The registration was postponed to August 1st. July 11, 2018