Entrepreneurs, policymakers, and researchers discuss innovation in developing countries. What is innovation? How can governments encourage innovators, and how can this help with development? Dr Xiaolan Fu, Director of the Oxford Technology and Management Centre for Development and Professor at the University of Oxford Department of International Development (QEH) shares her recent research in Ghana, including bottlenecks to economic growth, contributions from developed countries to the developing world, and insights on innovation processes. Oxford’s Technology and Management Centre for Development has been studying these questions as part of our project on the Diffusion of Innovation in Lower Income Countries (DILIC).
The most recent Globelics Conference (October 2016) hosted by the University of Padjadajaran in Bandung, Indonesia, caught the attention...
“Innovation and Growth Strategy in the Connected World” Asialics Conference 2018 & Cicalics Workshop 2018 – aims to link up...
Dear Colleagues and Friends of Globelics, The 14th Globelics conference took place in Bandung, Indonesia October 12-14, 2016...
Are you a bachelor in Business Economics, Business Administration or Economics with an interest in innovation? You have the...
At the latest Globelics Scientific Board meeting the 15th October 2016 in Bandung, Indonesia, the Board unanimously agreed on...
Dear Globelics friends, We are glad to announce the 1st Pre-Conference for Young Scholars that will be taking place the...
Dear Globelics friends, due to technical problems with Conftool, we will only be able to receive paper submissions from...
The deadline for application for travel support is April 21th 2018. Response to applicants is given by May 31st,...
Subscribe to News Updates
- Diffusion of Innovation in Low Income Countries (DILIC). January 30, 2019
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY 2018 – The 13th International PhD School on Innovation and Development August 15, 2018
- The registration was postponed to August 1st. July 11, 2018
- 1st Pre-Conference for Young Scholars, in partnership with 16º Globelics Conference June 16, 2018
- 16º Globelics, “Accra Conference” – about the approval to travel support June 15, 2018
- 16º Globelics, “Accra Conference” – enrollment is open until July 15th June 15, 2018
- The 16th Globelics – Disclosure of the Review Results (New Dates) June 3, 2018
- Globelics 2018 – about the results of paper submissions and the acceptance to travel support May 31, 2018
- Paper Submission has been extended to April 21st, 2018 April 16, 2018
- Asialics Conference 2018 & Cicalics Workshop 2018: Call for Papers!! March 12, 2018