Entrepreneurs, policymakers, and researchers discuss innovation in developing countries. What is innovation? How can governments encourage innovators, and how can this help with development? Dr Xiaolan Fu, Director of the Oxford Technology and Management Centre for Development and Professor at the University of Oxford Department of International Development (QEH) shares her recent research in Ghana, including bottlenecks to economic growth, contributions from developed countries to the developing world, and insights on innovation processes. Oxford’s Technology and Management Centre for Development has been studying these questions as part of our project on the Diffusion of Innovation in Lower Income Countries (DILIC).
Call for Papers & Research Proposals – 5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 (August 29-31, 2019)
5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 Innovation Systems in India: Contexts and Challenges August 29-31, 2019 Call for Papers &...
Dear Globelics friends, We are glad to announce the 1st Pre-Conference for Young Scholars that will be taking place the...
The EUROLICS network and the department of Economics of Ege University in the city of Izmir located in Western...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONSDeadline: May 5, 2019Tampere University, Tampere, Finland, 13–22 August 2019 The fourteenth international Globelics Academy PhD School...
The most recent Globelics Conference (October 2016) hosted by the University of Padjadajaran in Bandung, Indonesia, caught the attention...
The Globelics International Conference 2020 Theme is: “Innovation Systems and Sustainable Development: new strategies for growth, social welfare and...
Dear Colleagues and Friends of Globelics, The 14th Globelics conference took place in Bandung, Indonesia October 12-14, 2016...
Subscribe to News Updates
- Eurolics Symposium Call for papers, April 2-3 2020 December 2, 2019
- GLOBELICS 2020 1st CALL FOR PAPERS November 19, 2019
- The 17th Globelics Conference 4th-6th November 2020 Heredia – Costa Rica November 13, 2019
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY THE 14th INTERNATIONAL PhD SCHOOL ON INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT April 11, 2019
- Conference – Micro-dynamics, Catching-Up and Global Value Chains April 5, 2019
- LALICS 2019 – initiate the call for papers April 2, 2019
- Call for Papers & Research Proposals – 5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 (August 29-31, 2019) March 25, 2019
- The 17th Globelics Conference will be held in October 2020 in Costa Rica. March 20, 2019
- Good News for the Globelics community – Changes in the Globelics Membership Program make it easy for new members to join February 21, 2019
- See the updated Globelics Constitution February 18, 2019