Entrepreneurs, policymakers, and researchers discuss innovation in developing countries. What is innovation? How can governments encourage innovators, and how can this help with development? Dr Xiaolan Fu, Director of the Oxford Technology and Management Centre for Development and Professor at the University of Oxford Department of International Development (QEH) shares her recent research in Ghana, including bottlenecks to economic growth, contributions from developed countries to the developing world, and insights on innovation processes. Oxford’s Technology and Management Centre for Development has been studying these questions as part of our project on the Diffusion of Innovation in Lower Income Countries (DILIC).
Call for Papers & Research Proposals – 5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 (August 29-31, 2019)
5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 Innovation Systems in India: Contexts and Challenges August 29-31, 2019 Call for Papers &...
We announce the new Globelics Scientific Board, it is the first election conducted through online voting elected by its...
Dear Globelics friends, due to technical problems with Conftool, we will only be able to receive paper submissions from...
Dear Colleagues and Friends of Globelics, The 14th Globelics conference took place in Bandung, Indonesia October 12-14, 2016...
“The Globelics Scientific Board has decided in its annual meeting in 2018 that Globelics Conference will become biennial. The 17th Globelics...
II LALICS-YSI INET-RED PYMES PhD Academy 19-24 September, 2019Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina Latin America’s Knowledge Systems, Innovation and Capacity...
Be aware about all the news of The 15th Globelics. Check out our Facebook page and Twitter!
Good News for the Globelics community – Changes in the Globelics Membership Program make it easy for new members to join
The Globelics Scientific Board has changed the Membership Criteria. The changes proposed are oriented to make the criteria more...
Subscribe to News Updates
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY THE 14th INTERNATIONAL PhD SCHOOL ON INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT April 11, 2019
- Conference – Micro-dynamics, Catching-Up and Global Value Chains April 5, 2019
- LALICS 2019 – initiate the call for papers April 2, 2019
- Call for Papers & Research Proposals – 5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 (August 29-31, 2019) March 25, 2019
- The 17th Globelics Conference will be held in October 2020 in Costa Rica. March 20, 2019
- Good News for the Globelics community – Changes in the Globelics Membership Program make it easy for new members to join February 21, 2019
- See the updated Globelics Constitution February 18, 2019
- Diffusion of Innovation in Low Income Countries (DILIC). January 30, 2019
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY 2018 – The 13th International PhD School on Innovation and Development August 15, 2018
- The registration was postponed to August 1st. July 11, 2018