Entrepreneurs, policymakers, and researchers discuss innovation in developing countries. What is innovation? How can governments encourage innovators, and how can this help with development? Dr Xiaolan Fu, Director of the Oxford Technology and Management Centre for Development and Professor at the University of Oxford Department of International Development (QEH) shares her recent research in Ghana, including bottlenecks to economic growth, contributions from developed countries to the developing world, and insights on innovation processes. Oxford’s Technology and Management Centre for Development has been studying these questions as part of our project on the Diffusion of Innovation in Lower Income Countries (DILIC).
The most recent Globelics Conference (October 2016) hosted by the University of Padjadajaran in Bandung, Indonesia, caught the attention...
Dear Globelics member, as you are probably aware of we are going to begin the process of election of new...
Are you a bachelor in Business Economics, Business Administration or Economics with an interest in innovation? You have the...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONSDeadline: May 5, 2019Tampere University, Tampere, Finland, 13–22 August 2019 The fourteenth international Globelics Academy PhD School...
Dear Colleagues and Friends of Globelics, The 14th Globelics conference took place in Bandung, Indonesia October 12-14, 2016...
At the latest Globelics Scientific Board meeting the 15th October 2016 in Bandung, Indonesia, the Board unanimously agreed on...
“Innovation and Growth Strategy in the Connected World” Asialics Conference 2018 & Cicalics Workshop 2018 – aims to link up...
Subscribe to News Updates
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY THE 14th INTERNATIONAL PhD SCHOOL ON INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT April 11, 2019
- Conference – Micro-dynamics, Catching-Up and Global Value Chains April 5, 2019
- LALICS 2019 – initiate the call for papers April 2, 2019
- Call for Papers & Research Proposals – 5th IndiaLICS International Conference 2019 (August 29-31, 2019) March 25, 2019
- The 17th Globelics Conference will be held in October 2020 in Costa Rica. March 20, 2019
- Good News for the Globelics community – Changes in the Globelics Membership Program make it easy for new members to join February 21, 2019
- See the updated Globelics Constitution February 18, 2019
- Diffusion of Innovation in Low Income Countries (DILIC). January 30, 2019
- GLOBELICS ACADEMY 2018 – The 13th International PhD School on Innovation and Development August 15, 2018
- The registration was postponed to August 1st. July 11, 2018