TUT-JCISE calls for papers for its first issue scheduled to be published March, 2017 under the theme:
Creativity, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Economic Development.
- Social entrepreneurship to eradicate poverty, unemployment and inequality;
- From linear stages of growth economics to evolutionary economics;
- Wealth creation with social and environmental benefits and gains;
- Frugal innovation for economic development;
- Creativity, innovation and social entrepreneurship to promote additive and multiplicative human and nature well being;
- Social innovation for linking the quadruple helices: government, private sector, universities and civil society and communities;
- Innovation for validating economic gain through the inclusion of social and environmental gain;
- Innovation systems for economic development through social entrepreneurship;
- Science, technology, mathematics and engineering design for sustainable development;
- Social entrepreneurship as a new road for diffusion;
- Creativity, innovation and technology in low income economies;
- Social entrepreneurship and African values for integrated African development.
Closing dates for submission of full paper: January 5, 2017
JCISE Inaugural Workshop: January 19 – 20, 2017
Venue: TUT Main Campus Pretoria.
Instructions will be uploaded on the Sarchi website : www.SARchi-steid.org.za
- Prof. Mammo Muchie, DST/NRF Research Chair on Innovation and Development
- Prof. Zeleke Worku: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Paul Marivate: MarivateSP@tut.ac.za Mobile: +27-822168937